Our youth group includes 7th – 12th grade.
We actively participate in multiple opportunities for service and fun.
Sunday Morning Bible Study, 9:30 am:
- Junior High Class (7th-8th grades)
- Senior High Class (9th – 12th grades)
Wednesday Evenings, 5:55 pm – Teens can choose from:
- AWANA Program
- Bible Study
Other youth group activities include:
- Youth choir
- Mission trips
- Local service projects
- D-Now (Disciple Now Weekend)
- Summer Church Camp – at Baptist Hill campground in Mt. Vernon, Missouri
Recreational activities include:
- Christian concerts
- Springfield Cardinals baseball games
- Clue Pursuit
Our teens also serve in AWANA, Sunday morning worship team, church choir, and special music.
We care about the spiritual growth of our teens and want to give them opportunities to serve the Lord and grow in their faith by using their gifts and talents.
For more information on how to get involved or help, contact our Minister of Children and Youth, Bryan Ridenour.